Anti-Aging Resveratrol Review – Reverse The Clock With This

Vampr

Sep 11, 2012
For many years mankind has been keen in the quest to find a solution or a formula that may extend life for humans or make them look young. After so many long clinical trials and experiments, scientists have finally discovered that miracle formula. It occurs naturally and is called Resveratrol. What Is Resveratrol? Resveratrol is a naturally occurring compound found in high concentration in skin of red grapes. It’s a member of family of compounds known as polyphenols, which also include flavonoids. Some colored berries and non-edible parts of peanut plant also carry it. Recently, it has become element of great interest for researchers because of its unique anti-aging properties. How Resveratrol Helps in Anti-Aging Process Harvard Medical School researchers have confirmed that Resveratrol provides anti-aging benefits. Studies show that resveratrol stimulates the production of SIRT1- a gene enzyme that blocks cell decay by charging cell energy centers known as mitochondria. These batteries are depleted as we age and cause age related problems and symptoms like wrinkles, lines, puffiness and skin sag. Resveratrol however, by charging and in a way- reversing the cell clock can make you look 40 at the age of 60. In addition to the above, Resveratrol is categorized as a phytoalexin- an antimicrobial compound that plants produce to protect them from harsh environments like excessive ultraviolet light (UV). Its 17 folds more powerful antioxidant than the best anti-aging medicine idebenone. Furthermore, it is 30% more efficient than vitamin E and 58% more efficient than vitamin C in protecting against lipid peroxidation. Clinical Evidences for Resveratrol as Anti-Aging Formula There have been several studies spread over a time of eight years that explains resveratrol anti-aging phenomena. According to a recent study published in the Journal of Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology in Oct. 2012, subjects who took resveratrol orally for more than 3 months experienced improvement in their skin quality. Their skin looked moister, less harsh, had better elasticity, and had decreased age spots. Similarly, another study, published in 2011 in an American Journal of Clinical Dermatology found that participants who applied resveratrol on their skin for 30 days reduced acne by about 54 percent based on Global Acne Grading System (GAGS). Resveratrol Use Resveratrol is rapidly absorbed in the blood stream after consumption. The clinical experiments suggest that oral consumption of Resveratrol poses no harmful effects on the body and helps in reducing aging effects and symptoms however further investigation is required. Topical use is however, risk free and can be adopted readily. Resveratrol should be taken with physician’s advice and in clinically recommended quantities. The recommended daily dosage of resveratrol for anti- aging purpose is 1000 milligram per serving. Customer Reviews for Resveratrol “I’ve been using Resveratrol cream nightly for a year and love the way my skin looks in the morning after it soaks in overnight. It certainly has anti-ageing properties because my skin does not reflect my years. It’s picture perfect”. – Oztralian, C.A “It’s been using resveratrol about 2 weeks and I can pinpoint small changes to my skin as well as difference in my knee. All, the lines on my face and around my eyes have filled in, and my skin looks healthy. ” – Jessy, 42 (Amazon) “I’m 40 years old and wanted to try resveratrol mainly to help my skin with fine lines. Also, I had occasional breakouts which left my skin with residual red spots. . Resveratrol has remedied all this and more! My skin has gotten of smooth and clear, like NEVER BEFORE! Very healthy indeed.” – Beth, 49 (Amazon) Buy Resveratrol If you are looking to buy resveratrol supplement then make sure it carries minimum 95% of pure trans-resveratrol. Resveratrol is highly unstable and on any contact from UV, it loses its valuable properties. Therefore, medically recommended form of resveratrol is Trans-resveratrol- it’s more rapid in action and more stable. Most spas and cream use resveratrol as, Resveratryl Acetate. The only difference is that instead of taking orally, resveratryl acetate soaks in skin and absorbs where it is needed the most. You will find Resveratrol supplement costing from $28 to $120 for a months’ supply depending upon the quality of product. Conclusion In light of this anti-aging resveratrol review, researches and consumer experiences, it is quite evident that Resveratrol is a wonder formula that does the impossible of fighting multiple anti-aging symptoms. It’s refreshingly safe and doctor recommended.