Fastest Way To Loose Belly Fat Now! Discipline Yourself

mowgz81

Sep 26, 2012
I stood in front of my mirror staring at myself and the protrusion on my belly for over twenty minutes. I cannot overemphasize the awful sight that my stomach fat had turned me into. I looked like I had a round ball in front of me. Losing belly fat became a major concern to me as I wanted to look like some of the cool dudes with six packs I saw whenever I went to the pool. Oh my God! Those guys are so intimidating with their ripped abs, athletic figures, well toned and looking like greek gods. Oh now I look like I had a FIFA ball on my stomach. Well I started looking for ways to reduce belly fat at all cost. I googled tips to lose belly fat, weight loss tips, how to lose belly fat etc. I saw quite a lot of information with many of them trying to hard sell. I bought a lot of weight loss materials but none of them seemed to work, I really did not know why. One day I thought to myself, why do I spend so much buying weight loss products but nothing seems to be working? Could it be that the belly fat products are fake, can they all be fake? As I sat down in my couch rubbing my big belly and thinking how I could possible push it back in to be flat. Then I realised I have not been working had enough to burn fat on my stomach. Eureka, the problem is consistency. I was never consistent with any of the weight loss programs, I always expected instant results and when they did not yield I just jump to another. How dumb can I be as not to have realised this? I was watching a program on weight loss issues and I was made to understand that in some cases it could take up to a year to see considerable changes because you have to diet and do exercises. I had always wanted fast ways to lose fat. At this juncture I would like to give you a piece of advice about weight loss belly fat loss. The keyword here is consistency. You have to discipline yourself and have the right mindset in order for yo to reduce a reasonable amount of fat on the belly. I know it could be difficult sometimes but you own your body and it has no option but to take in whatever you give to it. Yeah you heard me right! You tell your body what you want and it does it, when the body gets used to the dieting and exercising, it becomes part of you and believe me you are on your way to burn that fat on the stomach.I have been able to cut fat on my stomach and the packs are beginning to become visible. I hope in due time I would be entirely ripped.lol. Lastly, stick to the dieting, eat less fatty foods, do not eat late at night especially heavily because it creates a lump on your stomach in the morning, just trying eating heavy food at night and observe your stomach in the morning. You can take fruits in the event that you eat late at night; fruits like paw-paw, orange and banana they help these food go down easily. It is also imperative to workout as you diet. Crunches, bicycle rider, skipping, walking, jogging, swimming are good exercises that help you burn fat.But be careful not to over work yourself with exercise just because I wish you the best For more information on losing belly fat visit www.losebellyfat.blogspot.com Share Bookmark on Delicious Recommend on Facebook Buzz it up Share on Linkedin Share via MySpace Share on Orkut share via Reddit Share on identica Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Print for later Bookmark in Browser