Galt Mile Chiropractic Wellness Center

annard

Sep 19, 2012
Galt Mile Chiropractic Wellness Center is a friendly, caring and dedicated clinic that focuses on the cause and prevention of disease. Our clinic offers a variety of services including massage therapy, radiological services, physical therapy and modalities Dr. Harrietta Ceccarelli began her first 14 years in the medical field as a Critical Care Nurse. She graduated from Life University in 1999 and has been practicing ever since. Dr. Ceccarelli has advanced training in neurology and specializes in neurological disorders as well as many other areas including geriatric care, wellness and preventative care. Our massage therapists are licensed and certified in a variety of techniques some of which include deep tissue massage, sports massage, reiki, stone therapy and neuromuscular massage. Please call to find out if your insurance covers massage therapy. A tremendous benefit that you will have in my office is my office runs on time. My office offers convenient hours to fit your busy schedule including Saturdays The Galt Mile Wellness Chiropratic Center believes in a pro-active “Wellness Approach” for all of their patients.